Blog Law of Attraction

Law of Attraction Recommended Reading List

April 26, 2017
Share:

I often get asked about what books people should read when they are just starting out or even in the midst of their spiritual life journeys. I’ve compiled a quick list for you guys and I will post updates here. Please share in the comments any book you recommend that I have not listed, so that we may all grow from your suggestions. 🙂

Currently reading: Hyperspace by Michio Kaku

My recommended reading:

(If you purchase with the links above, I will get a small percentage of the sale at no extra charge to you, thank you in advance!)

What are your favorite law of attraction books? Sound off in the comments!

Share:

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

• Reply Sarah May 4, 2017 at 2:01 AM

YESS! Sending these over to my friends!

• Reply Laura May 12, 2017 at 8:48 AM

New Moon Astrology is also a great one.. it focuses on manifesting every new moon and gives you great examples!.. the cover photo of this article reminded me of it

• Reply health benefits May 28, 2017 at 9:24 PM

bookmarked!!, I really like your site!

• Reply Shai July 30, 2017 at 9:54 AM

Dr. Norman Vincent Peale s books likeif you think you can do

• Reply Darshana August 1, 2017 at 3:29 AM

The miracle of positive thinking by Arnolf Fox and Barry Fox, The power of your subconscious mind by Joseph Murphy and also the Secret series by Rhonda Bryne

• Reply Mela November 27, 2017 at 1:53 PM

I adore Your Blog, I swear Is the best! My problem with the book “The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham” is the way it’s written: is too cryptic for me, However do you have any Recommend reading about getting rid of the blockages?
    I keep reading and searching on blogs, but every time I think I am there, then life gets hard and so my negative thoughts( which are mostly related to traumas caused by people) are all there 🙁
    I know if I never let it go loa will never work for me, I am quite desperate
    P!ease help! Did

• Reply Iliana December 21, 2017 at 9:14 PM

Hi Leeor,
    I’m currently reading “The Four Agreements” but I really recommend “Conversations with God” by Neale Donald Walsch. This book really gave me the blessing of awakening. Neale Donald Walsch asks God all the questions we have about life and God gave him the answers! Then Neale compiled all his conversations into 3 books so that we could have those answers too! It goes into detail about the oneness, the universe, how we all make up God, we are him and he is us all. It’s great, I highly recommend it. Thanks for all you do Leeor! I just watched your video of your awakening story and it’s truly inspiring.