Appearance and the Law of Attraction: Changing Physical Attributes
What if changing your appearance was as easy as making a wish and hopeful thinking?
Believe it or not, our physical form is a product of manifestation. Since we were children, we’ve been unconsciously storing and internalizing information from other people. It may have began with adults – some of us may have heard we were “beautiful children,” while others may have heard comments such as, “He’ll grow into his nose.”
That information was followed by the opinions of peers and friends. When we’re young, we are much more susceptible and impressionable to other’s opinions of us – good or bad.
Whatever was said to you, good or bad, has sculpted your present physical appearance.
First and foremost – I wish that no one picked on you. I pray that you only heard praise and compliments since you began picking up signals from others. Unfortunately, it is all too common that at least one negative thing has been said to you about your appearance in your lifetime.
And that negative comment, no matter how tiny or innocent it may have been, is part of the way you define yourself today. The majority of people don’t realize that the way we speak about ourselves and the way we perceive ourselves has shaped our outward appearance.
Let me continue – you are glorious. Beauty personified. Your soul shines and gleams from every cell of your body. When you vibrate at a high frequency, the world opens up to you gleefully like a puppy trustingly waiting for a tummy scratch.
The way you look now, is already absolutely perfect. You may not see it, but I, along with many others, see the Divinity within you. Ultimately, what I would want more than anything is for you to work to see the divinity in yourself as well.
But there isn’t a billion dollar plastic surgery industry without reason – people are dissatisfied with their appearance.
“Perhaps if I just get a little bit of filler in my upper lip, I’ll feel pretty?”
“Breast implants would change my life for the better.”
The notion that a quick fix will also heal your soul and fix your life is rampant, and it’s hitting and targeting humans at increasingly younger ages.
All that being said, before plastic surgery, please give the law of attraction a chance. In 2015, I was losing weight from starting a vegan diet, and I had a specific body shape image in mind. I had never lost so much weight before, so my belief was that I could get that body shape. I wasn’t purposely manifesting, but I kept seeing myself in a certain bathing suit posing in the mirror, with my body in the shape I desired.
Within two months, I donned that bathing suit in front of my vanity in my bedroom. My body had transformed into the exact image I held in my mind for so long.
If you have the tenacity, you will be able to change the way you look with the law of attraction.
Enough ranting. Let’s get to what you came here for: How to change your physical appearance with the Law of Attraction.
- Believe it’s easy. The first step is to believe whatever you want to attract is easy and possible. Once we begin to believe that, our brains and every cell in our body will cooperate. Tell yourself often: “It is easy to get the body that I want. It’s easy to…[insert any desire here.]” If you believe that losing weight or growing your hair is difficult, the universe will demonstrate that it is. Believe it is easy, and the universe will show you that, as well.
- Visualize & day dream. This is a basic concept of the Law of Attraction. To change your looks, you’re going to have to morph your perception of [insert your name here] in your mind. Our perception of reality changes reality – we’ve agreed to that when we began to manifest – so imagine that your appearance aligns with that of your desires. If you wish for longer hair, see yourself with that luscious, shiny hair, brushing it out and styling it.
- Repeat your desire, outloud. Talk about what it is you’re changing, often. If you give off a fun vibration and it will come to you without any hard work at all. For example: “I have a small waist. I have large eyes. I have long hair.” Repeat that to yourself until your brain starts to believe it’s real. Instead of going on about how big your nose is, thereby making it bigger and more prominent, start commenting that your nose looks cute and little. Remember that this works both ways: Repeat that you are fat, you will stay or become fat.
- Find a placebo. The Placebo Effect is a real phenomenon. It has been replicated over and over again in thousands of studies. A patient will begin to heal after taking a fake pill, usually a sugar pill, simply because the person has the expectation that the pill will help. In spirituality, we know that belief can cure an affliction. YouTuber Fully Raw Kristina says that eating raw changed her eye color from brown to green. While I believe that that definitely did happen to her, I also think that she’s a perfect example of the Placebo Effect. Fruit is her placebo pill, and with a dash of somewhat-science and a whole lot of belief, her eyes began to lighten and change. Want to change your eye color? Eat more fruit! Believing that doing something will make something else happen is a powerful concept. A simple way to create your placebo pill is to research natural remedies or even prayers that will help you achieve the desired effect. Believe in every part of your body that it is effective, and it will be.
Find a placebo pill for your change – maybe eating carrots makes your waist smaller! Or limiting dairy will clear up your acne (it will). Avocados make your hair grow (they do).
- Begin to behave as if the change has already happened. For example, if you wanted to lose weight, buy clothes in the size that you desire to be. I heard a success story from a woman who bought bigger bras and stuffed them. She dressed to emphasize her chests and imprinted a vision in her mind of herself with larger or better breasts. The woman’s bodies noticeably and physically changed. While not everyone can immediately achieve results like hers, it may manifest in your own life as requiring a sum of money or a means of obtaining surgery or whatever it is you desired. So prepare for the change. The most important way to prepare, is to understand that what are you looking to achieve is a feeling, far more than a visual change. You want to feel the way looking this way will make you feel, so to prepare to look that way, do things that make you feel happy and confident. Take extra good care of yourself, spoil yourself, and speak nicely to yourself. Those are the most important preparations.
- Appreciate, instead of envy. Start appreciating the quality you are looking for in others, instead of envying it. If your friend has the type of hair you want, instead of lusting, appreciate that quality. Send your friend loving vibes and gratitude and align yourself harmoniously with the physical attribute that friend has that you want. If you see someone on Instagram looking the way that you want, instead of being jealous and feeling bad about yourself, feel joy and excitement that you will soon look the way you perfectly imagined as well. To take it one step further, begin to genuinely compliment what you desire in other people. The compliment will make both you and the receiver feel good, thereby raising the vibrations between you, and the subject of the compliment will soon be yours as well.
- Release resistance. Stop being resistant to the way you look now. You have to accept and love yourself. Then, visualize that you look the way you want, and accept and love yourself in that new way. Being sad about your looks or talking down to yourself will just draw the process out longer. If a change isn’t manifesting for you, it’s because you are resisting it, and you have to look deep and see what stories you’re telling yourself or others that are holding you back from your desires. For example, you can’t manifest a thin frame if you keep telling yourself you’re fat. Thinking lovingly about your body will help shape it into your goal.
You may not have a specific image of what you want to change, but you want to appear more attractive. There’s quite an easy solution to that: smile more. Learn to love and be confident in yourself. You will be irresistible to everyone. When you begin to love yourself, you will start to look better – because the universe already knows what you find attractive.
Good luck, and have fun with this my loves! Above all, remember not to neglect your soul for your body. Be kind to your inner being.