Self-esteem is the foundation of a good Law of Attraction practice.
Affirmations are an extremely powerful tool and indispensable in making the Law of Attraction work for you. There are affirmations for everything, from meeting your soulmate, to being successful, and to loving yourself. I strongly believe that self-esteem is the foundation of a good Law of Attraction practice, and without it, it’s much harder to believe in something bigger than yourself.
A strong, confident attitude leads a person to believe in his or herself. And when one believes in oneself, it becomes much easier to believe that anything can happen, and that anything can be yours.
A strong, confident attitude leads people to believe in themselves.
That’s why we all need to practice self-love, always, on a daily basis, minute-by-minute. It will make us better, stronger people, who make a positive impact in the world instead of a harmful or negative one. Confidence can get you anywhere, as far as I’m concerned.
So let’s start to build confidence, shall we?
As a note, I am a very confident person. I wasn’t always, but affirmations was one of the main tools I used to get me to the positive place I am now. Affirmations are widely supported in psychologist literature – these little sayings just work.
The more you say these, the more you will begin to believe them. Stay in a high vibration, and don’t doubt yourself for one minute. If doubt begins to creep in, push it out with a positive thought. Imagine a cup full of coffee, with the coffee being your negative habits and thoughts. If you fill it with water, to symbolize positive, fluid thoughts, the coffee will eventually be forced out of the cup. Without further ado, here are 12 affirmations that work wonders in boosting your self-esteem.
- I am a clear, confident speaker.
- I have the skills and talent required to make a difference.
- I know I deserve the best in life, and others see that too.
- I am beautiful, inside and out.
- I am proud of the way I present myself.
- I am a confident, attractive person, and people admire me.
- I look and feel great today, and I am ready to take on the world.
- I deserve love, and I have it.
- I am confident, vibrant, and open to new opportunities.
- I am open to receiving wealth, health, happiness, abundance, and love.
- I am ready for a life of true abundance and prosperity.
- I know I can succeed and build a life of prosperity.
Write these down and look at them often. Repeat them, confidently, whenever possible.
What affirmations work for you?