Manifesting and using the Law of Attraction isn’t supposed to be hard work. In fact, that’s the exact opposite of what it’s intended to be. Using this universal power is meant to be easy and fun, because when it’s taken lightly, it just works. I came up with a list of little reminders and tips that might set you back on the right vibrational path to using this law successfully. Like I always say: remember to have fun with this. Lightness will steer you the right way.
- Choose to let go of the need to control. You will feel relief when you realize that you aren’t able to control everything, but you are able to control your reaction to life’s stimuli. Focus on your reaction.
- Notice the little manifestations. Celebrate your little wins – did you manifest a cup of coffee? A parking spot? Notice it, and be grateful for it.
- Feeling good is more important than obsessively visualizing what it is that you want. The universe already knows what you want once you put your intention out, so don’t be worried that you need to identify and define it constantly. Just focus on feeling good.
- Stay open. Practice living like a river and allow yourself to flow downstream, don’t live life working your way upstream when the universe’s will and divine guidance is pulling you towards exactly where you need to be.
- Take time to meditate. If you aren’t big on meditation, just take time to sit down or lie down and breath. Notice your body, notice what thoughts come up. This will start to feel indulgent to you, almost like a reprieve from the stresses of everyday life.
- Practice pure desire. If you feel badly about something you are asking for, you are not practicing pure desire. You must feel confident and sure of it, and work through any negative feelings you have towards it before you can ever manifest it.
- Inspiration is communication from your inner being. Follow it.
- Live in the moment. Snap yourself back into the present moment and reality whenever possible, in order to slow down time.
- Start to say “Things always work out for me.” Replace negative statements that you tell yourself like, “I’m unlucky,” or “It never works out for me,” with positive things like that. It might feel weird at first, but it’s going to become second nature.
Find out why the Law of Attraction isn’t “Working” for you here >>>